Advanced Post List
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Post List

Community support forum for other developers who use the plugin.

You are not connected. Please login or register

(BETA) Import Data Release Info

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin

(UPDATE) Currently this feature is recognized as broken. There has been one report, but when going live on a separate site, the plugin's feature produces a fatal error. If your having issues as well, then follow this link - "Manually Back Up APL Database"

The functionality of importing and exporting data works fine except for one flaw in the front end design. When you import the data, whether it’s from a json file or Kalin’s Post List, the preset table doesn’t refresh on its own. You’ll have to manually refresh your browser in order to display the data that you imported.

This is due to the fact that it is nearly impossible to pass the values of PHP $_FILES through jQuery.post, and uploading files to the internet relies on the default functionality of <forms>. So I decided to strip it down to a basic bare-bone structure until a later date. Depending on what I find, there may be an easy work around with HTML5, otherwise, I need to get more familiar with AJAX. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I hope you enjoy the added feature.

Last edited by Admin on Fri May 11, 2012 10:09 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Recognized Issue)

http://advanced-post-list.wikiforum.net
Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum