Advanced Post List
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Post List

Community support forum for other developers who use the plugin.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Next Project: Custom Taxonomies Support (NEED FEEDBACK)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin

The next major project i have in mind is supporting custom taxonomies. In order to do add that, i have to change the layout. My question to you is...what kind of layout did you have in mind?

Idea Example #1
Categories
Cat1 Cat2 Cat3
Cat4 Null/Empty Null/Empty
Tags
Tag1 Tag2 Null/Empty

http://advanced-post-list.wikiforum.net

2Next Project: Custom Taxonomies Support (NEED FEEDBACK) Empty Layout suggestions Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:28 am

LMP

Hi There,

First of all, I'm happy to see that that this plugin is still in development. I tried to comment on it in the past through code.google.com and the WordPress forums, but I got no reply. Or indeed any indication it was actually read by anyone.

I believe that the best layout would be either multi-page or (preferably) tabbed.

I think there should be at least three tabs/pages:

1. Presets (where you load/save/delete/import/export presets)
2. Preset Options (where you define the actual HTML and shortcodes for the currently loaded preset)
3. Preview (where -obviously- you see the a preview of the list)

Admin

Admin

I thought of a tabbed layout, and its nice to see someone else mention it.

I would comment further about the admin layout, but unfortunately it looks like your post isn't quite related to the thread (custom categories/tags).

I actually haven't seen any messages or posts on code.google and I reply to all the WordPress topics (Tag: Advanced-Post-List). The message system on both sites seemed unreliable. Which made me go back to a forum system. Little old but reliable.

http://advanced-post-list.wikiforum.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum