Advanced Post List
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Post List

Community support forum for other developers who use the plugin.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why this website?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin

The main reason I created this site and not a WordPress platform site is for the simple fact that there has been no donations to at least support a dedicated website. Currently, the site is running off a free forum supplied by forumotion. I've added some sections for different types of support (ex. Troubleshooting, Feature Requests, Preset designs, etc.), and will more than likely add more sections as the community expands and grows. Plus, through personal experience, I've always thought forums provided more community support (but mainly lacks a universal login that blogs have aka Gravitar).

If and when people start to donate. The first thing donations would go to is supporting a dedicated (WordPress) site that would also take advantage of demonstration of the plugin. I'm trying to think of a way that would seem beneficial to the person donating rather than just relying on the plugin developer to desiccate it to the plugin. One idea was to create a "Special Thanks" wall that would also refer to their website. If you have any ideas that you would like to see happen as a simple award system for donations. Feel free to add to this.

http://advanced-post-list.wikiforum.net
Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum